Question    What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?

Answer      If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency, call 541-766-6924.

Question    What if this happened in another city? Can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?

Answer      No, If a crime took place outside of the City of Corvallis please call the police department for that city.

Question   What if this happened on a State freeway?

Answer     If this took place on a State freeway please call the Oregon State Police Office nearest you.

Question   What is a known suspect?

Answer      A known suspect is when you, or someone else, knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime, or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.

Question   What if this happened on the Oregon State University campus?

Answer     If your incident occurred on the OSU campus, please call 541-737-3010 to file your report.

Last updated: 5/16/2013 5:24:26 PM