The Corl House meeting room is a unique space for small meetings, workshops, team-building retreats, and small private gatherings. Located in a small, converted home in beautiful Woodland Meadow Park, the Corl House's meeting room features knotty pine woodwork, a large kitchen, and a cement deck overlooking the Park's 33 acres of open meadows. Lovely vistas of the Park can be seen from indoors, and a walking/jogging trail winding around the park offers visitors the option to get out and enjoy the park's open spaces during meeting breaks.
While dogs are allowed off-leash in areas of Woodland Meadow Park, pets are NOT permitted inside the Corl House. Renters are encouraged to keep the doors to the outside closed to discourage loose dogs from entering the House.
Car pooling is encouraged since Corl House offers parking for only 16 cars (excluding the spaces reserved solely for the caretaker), with the spaces shared by renters and park users (parking along the driveway is prohibited).
Please note: a portion of Corl House is the private living quarters of the
building's caretaker. Please do not disturb the caretaker unless there
is an emergency.
|About Corl House|
|Room capacity: 25|
Hours available for rentals: 8 am - 10 pm
Directions: The driveway to the House is just north of the intersection where Circle Blvd dead ends at
Witham Hill Drive. This map of Woodland Meadow Park shows the location of Corl House within the park.
|Included Amenities:|| Included Equipment (availability and condition of items listed below are not guaranteed) :|
- two gathering spaces, divided by a fireplace/bookshelf wall
- working fireplace (artificial logs only; renter must provide)
- large kitchen with ample counter and cabinet space
- potable water from kitchen sink
- cement deck
- climate-controlled (preset heat or air conditioning)
- handicap-accessible restroom
- several 110-volt electrical outlets
- stacking chairs (23), folding chairs (15), and upholstered chairs (2)
- 8' folding tables (2)
- microwave oven
- 10-cup coffee maker (must provide own coffee, basket filters, condiments, etc.)
(1 hour minimum rental per date - reserved time must include time for set up and teardown)
- Mondays - Thursdays: $30 per hour ($27 per hour for IRS-certified tax-exempt organizations)
- Fridays - Sundays and Holidays: $40 per hour ($36 per hour for IRS-certified tax-exempt organizations)
- Alcohol may be consumed with the purchase of a $12 Alcohol Permit and proof of $1 million in General Liability Insurance. This document provides instructions and suggestions for obtaining the required insurance.
- Amplified sound: not allowed at the Corl House.
All fees are subject to change without notice. Additional fees/requirements may apply, especially for activities or events outside of a standard group gathering. Our staff can help you determine if these fees apply to your event.
View Rental Terms and Conditions
Accessing Corl House for Your Reservation
- Contact Corvallis Parks & Recreation Main Office at 541-766-6918 the week of your reservation to get the key-code that will enable you to access the rental space. Please call or visit during regular business hours (excluding holidays).
- Access to or use of the building before or after the time listed on your rental permit is prohibited.
Ready to make your reservation?
Call Parks & Recreation's Main Office at (541) 766-6918.
Explore Other Community Room Rental Options:
Chintimini Senior & Community Center Majestic Theatre Osborn Aquatic Center