The Tunison Community Room is a large, airy space,with glass doors and windows overlooking a small park. Conveniently located in South Corvallis (right off of Highway 99) it is a great space for meetings, informal parties, and reunions, and has plenty of parking. Family-friendly Tunison Park, with its playing field, play equipment, and swings, is right outside, making the Community Room a great option for children's birthday parties and baby showers.
|About the Tunison Community Room|
|Room capacity: 90|
Hours available for rentals: 8 am - 10 pm
Dimensions and size: 45' x 30' (1,3050 sq. feet)
Directions: From Hwy 99W South, turn onto Tunison Ave. It is on the north side of the street.
|Included Amenities:|| Included Equipment (availability and condition of items listed below are not guaranteed) :|
- carpeted floor
- in-room sink with potable water
- water fountain
- ample counter space
- climate-controlled (preset heat or air conditioning)
- handicap-accessible restrooms (2)
- several 110-volt electrical outlets
- 28 parking spaces (3 handicap permit-only)
- stacking chairs (90)
- 8' folding tables (7)
- microwave oven
(1 hour minimum rental per date - reserved time must include time for set up and teardown)
- Mondays - Thursdays: $40 per hour ($36 per hour for tax-exempt organizations certified by the IRS)
- Fridays - Sundays and Holidays: $50 per hour ($45 per hour for tax-exempt organizations certified by the IRS)
- Alcohol may be consumed with the purchase of a $12 Alcohol Permit and proof of $1 million in General Liability insurance. This document provides instructions and suggestions for obtaining the required insurance.
- Sound permit (if amplified sound will be used): $5. You will be given a copy of the City's codes regarding amplified sound in public places and must agree to abide by them.
All fees are subject to change without notice. Additional fees/requirements may apply, especially for activities or events outside of a standard group gathering. Our staff can help you determine if these fees apply to your event.
Accessing the Tunison Community Room for Your Reservation
- Contact Corvallis Parks & Recreation Main Office at 541-766-6918 the week of your reservation to get the key-code that will enable you to access the rental space. Please call or visit during regular business hours (excluding holidays).
- Access to or use of the building before or after the time listed on your rental permit is prohibited.
Ready to make your reservation?
Call Parks & Recreation's Main Office at (541) 766-6918.
Explore Other Community Room Rental Options:
Chintimini Senior & Community Center Majestic Theatre Osborn Aquatic Center