The Bald Hill Barn sits in one of Corvallis' loveliest natural areas, atop a small hill that gives great views of the Natural Area's meadows. The Barn is original to the site, and can add a charmingly rustic air to any event. While no amenities are offered on-site, you are welcome to make arrangements for catering, and the delivery of portable toilets, furniture, portable generators, and other equipment. It has limited parking available on-site on Oak Creek Blvd. (approximately one mile west of 53rd Street); however, additional parking is available at the nearby Benton County Fairgrounds. Dogs are allowed off-leash in some sections of the Natural Area, but not near the Barn. The Bald Hill Barn is available for rent year-round.
|About the Bald Hill Barn in the Bald Hill Natural Area |
|Capacity: 120 under the roof|
|Bald Hill Barn Features:|
- An open, airy, and rustic event space
- Renter-provided electricity generators, portable restroom, rental equipment, and catering allowed
- Limited on-site parking, plus overflow parking available at the Benton County Fairgrounds
- No running water available
- Options to allow alcohol service & consumption, the selling of products and services, and/or amplified sound (permits required)
|Rental Times & Rates|
The Bald Hill Barn is rented in 4-hour time blocks.
Your reservation time must include time to set up and tear down your
event. Your time block choices are (1) 8 am to 12 pm; (2) 1 pm to 5 pm;
and/or (3) 6 pm to 10 pm. If you reserve more than one time block for
your event, the hour in between time blocks is offered at no additional
charge. Rates are:
- Mondays - Thursdays: $52 per 4-hour block ($46 per 4-hour block for IRS-certified tax-exempt organizations)
- Fridays - Sundays and Holidays: $67 per 4-hour block ($52 per 4-hour block for IRS-certified tax-exempt organizations)
fees are subject to change without notice. Additional fees/requirements
may apply, especially for activities or events outside of a standard
group gathering. Our staff can help you determine if these fees apply to
Optional Special Use Permits
(alcohol service and consumption allowed until 10 pm with permit): $12
[permit must be requested at least 30 days prior to the event, and can
only be issued to someone age 21 and over (ID required)]. You will be
given a copy of the City's codes regarding alcohol in public places and
must agree to abide by them.
- Concessions (required for events involving an admission fee or the sale of products/services): $120
(amplified): $5. You will be given a copy of the City's codes regarding
amplified sound in public places and must agree to abide by them.
- Site plan review by Parks Division staff (if needed): $50 minimum
Ready to make your reservation?
Call the Parks & Recreation Avery Office at (541) 766-6918.
Explore Other Outdoor Rental Options:
Chintimini Park Rentals Park Shelters Otter Beach & Outdoor Pools Sports Fields