The Central Park Gazebo is one of Corvallis' most picturesque sites for festivals, weddings, picnics, and parties. The Gazebo's traditional wooden structure and lovely scroll work make it a local icon of old-fashioned charm. Located in beautifully landscaped Central Park, the Gazebo puts you close to downtown in an atmosphere rich with Corvallis art and culture. The Park's mature trees, flower beds, winding walking paths, and children's play area add ambiance, relaxation, and fun to any event. The Gazebo is available for rent year-round.
|About the Gazebo at Central Park|
|Capacity: 300 in the grassy area in front of the Gazebo |
|The Gazebo Features:|
- An old-fashioned wooden gazebo
- A large grassy area for guests
- Relaxing and fun atmosphere for your guests including beautiful landscaping, a children's play area, walking paths, and many permanent sculptures
- Electricity (110-volt outlets, including outlets in the Gazebo's ceiling to allow you to outline the Gazebo with lights)
- Potable water from Central Park's drinking fountains
- Renter-provided portable restrooms, rental equipment, and catering allowed
- Limited on-street parking (carpooling and other alternative forms of transportation suggested)
- Options to allow alcohol service & consumption, the selling of products and services, and/or amplified sound (permits required)
|Rental Times & Rates|
The Gazebo is rented in 4-hour time blocks.
Your reservation time must include time to set up and tear down your
event. Your time block choices are (1) 8 am to 12 pm; (2) 1 pm to 5 pm;
and/or (3) 6 pm to 10 pm. If you reserve more than one time block for
your event, the hour in between time blocks is offered at no additional
charge. Rates are:
- Mondays - Thursdays: $58 per 4-hour block ($53 per 4-hour block for IRS-certified tax-exempt organizations)
- Fridays - Sundays and Holidays: $80 per 4-hour block ($72 per 4-hour block for IRS-certified tax-exempt organizations)
fees are subject to change without notice. Additional fees/requirements
may apply, especially for activities or events outside of a standard
group gathering. Our staff can help you determine if these fees apply to
Optional Special Use Permits
(alcohol service and consumption allowed until 10 pm with permit): $12
[permit must be requested at least 30 days prior to the event, and can
only be issued to someone age 21 and over (ID required)]. You will be
given a copy of the City's codes regarding alcohol in public places and
must agree to abide by them.
- Concessions (required for events involving an admission fee or the sale of products/services): $120
(amplified): $5. You will be given a copy of the City's codes regarding
amplified sound in public places and must agree to abide by them.
- Site plan review by Parks Division staff (if needed): $50 minimum
Ready to make your reservation?
Call the Parks & Recreation Avery Office at (541) 766-6918.
Explore Other Outdoor Rental Options:
Chintimini Park Rentals Park Shelters Otter Beach & Outdoor Pools Sports Fields