The Arts Center Plaza is landscaped with pavers and surrounded by beautiful mature trees and comfortable benches. Located in Central Park, this plaza puts you close to downtown, in an atmosphere rich with Corvallis art and culture, and very close to the Corvallis-Benton County Public Library. The Arts Center Plaza is available to rent year-round.
|About the Arts Center Plaza in Central Park|
|Capacity: 200 on the plaza itself|
Location: near the southern border of the Park, on Madison Ave. between 7th Street & 8th Street
|The Art Center Plaza Features:|
- Great view of beautiful Central Park, which features large open grass areas, flower beds,
- Centrally-located near downtown Corvallis
- Playground with swings, a slide, and a climbing structure nearby
- Renter-provided tables and chairs allowed (cannot block access to the walking paths or lawns)
- Decorative automatic lights that come on at dusk
- Very limited parking available on side streets
- Option to privately rent portable restrooms (siting must be approved by Parks staff) or to use the public restrooms at the Library (during their open hours only)
- Option to allow alcohol service & consumption, the selling of products and services, and/or amplified sound (permits required)
|Rental Times & Rates|
The Arts Center Plaza is rented in 4-hour time blocks.
Your reservation time must include time to set up and tear down your
event. Your time block choices are (1) 8 am to 12 pm; (2) 1 pm to 5 pm;
and/or (3) 6 pm to 10 pm. If you reserve more than one time block for
your event, the hour in between time blocks is offered at no additional
charge. Rates are:
fees are subject to change without notice. Additional fees/requirements
may apply, especially for activities or events outside of a standard
group gathering. Our staff can help you determine if these fees apply to
- Mondays - Thursdays: $77 per 4-hour block ($57 per 4-hour block for IRS-certified tax-exempt organizations)
- Fridays - Sundays and Holidays: $103 per 4-hour block ($93 per 4-hour block for IRS-certified tax-exempt organizations)
Optional Special Use Permits
(alcohol service and consumption allowed until 10 pm with permit): $12
[permit must be requested at least 30 days prior to the event, and can
only be issued to someone age 21 and over (ID required)]. You will be
given a copy of the City's codes regarding alcohol in public places and
must agree to abide by them.
- Concessions (required for events involving an admission fee or the sale of products/services): $120
(amplified): $5. You will be given a copy of the City's codes regarding
amplified sound in public places and must agree to abide by them.
- Site plan review by Parks Division staff (if needed): $50 minimum
Ready to make your reservation?
Call the Parks & Recreation Avery Office at (541) 766-6918.
Explore Other Outdoor Rental Options:
Chintimini Park Rentals Park Shelters Otter Beach & Outdoor Pools Sports Fields