Help us keep serving the needs of Corvallis' older adults with a donation! The Center's operations are only partially funded by activity fees and taxpayer support. We rely on donations to fill the gap and enable us to continue to provide our community's older adults with the kinds of activities, services and support they need at an affordable cost.
There are lots of different ways you can support the Center financially:
- Dine Out for the Center: Have a great meal and support the Center too! Upcoming Dine-Outs:
- Thursday, April 20: Panera Bread, 335 NW 4th St., 4 pm - 8 pm only. Download flyer.
- Tuesday, June 20: Baja Fresh, 845 NW 9th St., 10:30 am - 9 pm. Download flyer.
- Fred Meyer's Community Rewards Program: this program offers an easy and painless way to support the Center's work with the older adults in our community. Here's how it works:
- Shop and use your Rewards Card - every time you do, you help the Center earn a donation. You will still earn your Reward Points, Rebates and Fuel Points.
- If you don't have a Fred Meyers Reward Card, it's easy and free to sign up at the customer service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- Donate Old Cell Phone & Electronic Devices: Th is is two programs in one, and both help make Corvallis a better place for older adults.
- Donate your old cell phones, chargers, and cell phone batteries. If they are still usable, we’ll clear them of your data, and make them available to older adults to use to call 911 in case of an emergency. If the phones cannot be used, they will be recycled, which earns money for the Center.
- Donate game consoles, iPods, digital cameras, and other small digital devices. We will recycle them with the cell phones to earn money for the Center.
- Direct Donation: want to make a donation without signing up for a rewards program or digging through your old electronic devices? Donate online via our online registration system - just look for the Donation link at the top of the registration system's page (cash, check and credit card donations are also accepted at the Center's reception desk).