A permit from Public Works Department is required to conduct a procession, parade, race, or special event on any street and/or sidewalk under the jurisdiction of the City of Corvallis. Applications shall be made in writing. Click here for the application form.

Completed applications shall be submitted no less than 30 days and no more than 6 months prior to the event. Applications will not be considered complete until all required information is submitted as detailed in the application package.

Applications may be submitted via e-mail to publicworks@corvallisoregon.gov, delivered to 1245 NE 3rd Street, Corvallis, or mailed to Public Works Department, PO Box 1083, Corvallis, Oregon 97330-1083.

Additional Information:

Certification of insurance is required and must be provide at the time of filing the application. Applications without the attached certification of insurance will not be processed. Click here for a sample insurance certification.

Please provide a detailed description of the parade route and size in the permit application, including a completed map of the route. Arterial and collector streets and signalized intersections should be avoided as much as possible when selecting a parade route.

You may also need:

Depending on the details of your parade or special event, you may need to complete additional permits (for activities such as sound amplification) and licenses (such as sound permits and parks department facilities rentals). Click here to transfer to City’s permit page.


For more information, contact the Public Works Department at 541-766-6916.

Last updated: 2/20/2015 4:08:40 PM