Linens, tableware, and vases shown provided by Special Occasions, thanks to a generous sponsorship.
The Multi-Purpose Room is a popular choice for weddings, meetings, reunions, dances, and parties of all sorts. It is the largest room in the Center and is adjacent to the Center's certified commercial kitchen. The Multi-Purpose Room features great views of Chintimini Park's green spaces, plus an abundance of amenities and furniture. It also has direct access to the Park, giving you the option of renting the North Patio or other outdoor event venue spaces to create a fun indoor/outdoor event.
|About the Multi-Purpose Room|
| Room capacity: 187 seated at tables; 401 standing|
(view full photo gallery on Flickr)
(view room layout diagram)
|Included Amenities:|| Included Equipment (other tables, chairs, and other equipment available for rent upon request):|
- stage (built-in)
- hardwood floor
- integrated amplified sound system w/ connections for phones & mp3 players
- in-room sink
- wired and wireless microphones
- large projection screen
- dimmable lights
- ceiling fans
- stacking banquet chairs (90)
- stacking armchairs (25)
- 6' x 5' oval tables (13)
- 8' x 29" rectangular tables (12)
- 4' round tables (6)
- podium (standalone)
- microphones (wired - 2; wireless - 1)
- microphone stands (2)
- portable stage
- portable whiteboard
Rental Rates (2 hour minimum rental per date):
- Mondays - Thursdays: $48 per hour ($30 per hour for tax-exempt organizations certified by the IRS)
- Fridays - Sundays and Holidays: $67 per hour ($34 per hour for tax-exempt organizations certified by the IRS)
- Alcohol permit: $12, plus general liability insurance. Learn more about the permitting process for events where alcohol will only be consumed and events where alcohol will be sold.
Ready to make your reservation?
Call the Chintimini Senior & Community Center at (541) 766-6959.
Explore Other Rental Options:
Chintimini Park Rentals Majestic Theatre Osborn Aquatic Center Parks & Recreation Community Rooms