The Cline Room is a quiet, light-filled space that is flexible enough for small gatherings from formal dinners to business meetings. It is a child-friendly room too, with equipment to help keep children entertained, restrooms close by, and easy access to the playground in Chintimini Park.
|About the Cline Room|
| Room capacity: 18 seated at tables; 25 standing|
(view full photo gallery on Flickr)
(view room layout diagram)
|Included Amenities:|| Included Equipment (additional tables, chairs, and other equipment available for rent upon request):|
- large, high definition television with DVD player
- in-room sink and counter
- dry erase board
- projection screen
- carpeted floor
- stacking banquet chairs (18)
- 8' x 29" rectangular tables (4)
- podium (portable)
Rental Rates (1 hour minimum rental per date):
- Mondays - Thursdays: $30 per hour ($18 per hour for tax-exempt organizations certified by the IRS)
- Fridays - Sundays and Holidays: $38 per hour ($20 per hour for tax-exempt organizations certified by the IRS)
- Alcohol permit: $12, plus general liability insurance. Learn more about the permitting process for events where alcohol will only be consumed and events where alcohol will be sold
Ready to make your reservation?
Call the Chintimini Senior & Community Center at (541) 766-6959.
Explore Other Rental Options:
Chintimini Park Rentals Majestic Theatre Osborn Aquatic Center Parks & Recreation Community Rooms