The Craft Room is a great choice for informal gatherings or craft classes. Its tile floor and rugged craft tables make for easy clean up. It also has easy access to family-friendly Chintimini Park.
|About the Craft Room|
| Room capacity: 18 seated at tables; 25 standing|
(view full photo gallery on Flickr)
(view room layout diagram)
|Included Amenities:|| Included Equipment (additional tables, chairs, and other equipment available for rent upon request):|
- stacking banquet chairs (21)
- 8' x 29" rectangular tables (6)
Rental Rates (1 hour minimum rental per date):
- Mondays - Thursdays: $30 per hours ($18 per hour for tax-exempt organizations certified by the IRS)
- Fridays - Sundays and Holidays: $38 per hour ($20 per hour for tax-exempt organizations certified by the IRS)
- Alcohol permit: $12, plus general liability insurance. Learn more about the permitting process for events where alcohol will only be consumed and events where alcohol will be sold
Ready to make your reservation?
Call the Chintimini Senior & Community Center at (541) 766-6959.
Explore Other Rental Options:
Chintimini Park Rentals Majestic Theatre Osborn Aquatic Center Parks & Recreation Community Rooms