The Development Services Division investigates citizen complaints. Examples are:

  • dangerous buildings
  • accumulation of garbage/trash
  • abandoned vehicles on private property
  • illegal fences
  • storm drainage problems
  • dirt from construction sites on public streets
  • open construction trenches posing danger
  • illegal signs
  • illegal home businesses
  • illegal basement apartments
  • piles of dirt in street
  • vision clearance problems
  • travel trailers used as residences
  • construction work without permits - when do I need a permit?
  • sewage problems


You may file a complaint to the Development Services Division in any of the following ways:  

  1. On-Line Complaint Form 
  2. Phone: 541-766-6929
  3. Fax: 541-766-6936
  4. E-mail
  5. Mail: City of Corvallis, Development Services Division, P.O. Box 1083, Corvallis, OR 97339

We request that complainants provide their name, address, and phone number so that we can keep them appraised of how the complaint is resolved. If requested, this information will be kept confidential. Anonymous complaints also will be accepted.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Download Acrobat Reader Download Flash Player Download QuickTime Download Windows Media Player Download Microsoft Silverlight Download Word Viewer Download Excel Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer
Last updated: 10/3/2014 2:15:19 PM