This is a City of Corvallis computer system, provided as a public service. Government personnel and the general public may use this system to review and retrieve publicly available government information. Anyone using this system expressly consents to administrative monitoring at all times. You are further advised that system administrators may provide evidence of possible criminal activity identified during such monitoring to appropriate law enforcement officials. If you do not wish to consent to monitoring, exit this system now. Your use of this Website constitutes an agreement by you to use this Website only as outlined by the terms and conditions stated in this appropriate use policy and disclaimer.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
In preparation of these sites, an effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors in information may occur. In particular but without limiting anything here, the City of Corvallis disclaims any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained on the City of Corvallis Web pages. The City of Corvallis also reserve the right to make changes at any time without notice.
The documents on this server provide access to the World Wide Web. Because the City of Corvallis Website connects to the Internet, once you leave the City of Corvallis Website, the City cannot control the information you access. Each individual site has its own set of policies about what information is appropriate for public access. All City of Corvallis Websites are clearly identified as belonging to the City of Corvallis. The City of Corvallis is not responsible for any information or material not located on the City's site.
The information and data included on City of Corvallis servers have been compiled by City staff from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice. The City of Corvallis makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data. In any situation where the official printed publications of the City of Corvallis differ from the text contained in this system, the official printed documents take precedence.
If misleading, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate information is brought to our attention, a reasonable effort will be made to fix or remove it. Such concerns should be addressed to the page sponsor listed on each Web page.
DISCLAIMER OF RELIABILITY:
The City of Corvallis makes no representations or warranties regarding the condition or functionality of this Website, its suitability for use, or that this Web service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES:
By using City of Corvallis Web pages, you assume all risks associated with the use of this site including any risk to your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, software, or any other file which might be transmitted or activated via a City of Corvallis Web page or your access to it. The City of Corvallis shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues, or lost profits, resulting from the use or misuse of the information contained in City of Corvallis Web pages.
DISCLAIMER OF ENDORSEMENT:
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the City of Corvallis. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the City of Corvallis, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ABOUT USERS:
Information provided exclusively to the City of Corvallis by users of this Website may be subject to Oregon's public records law and other state and federal laws governing records disclosure/confidentiality for public entities.
USE OF COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIVE FORUMS OR ELECTRONIC MAIL:
To the extent that this Website contains or may in the future contain message, interactive or communication facilities involving the City of Corvallis and other users ("Forums"), users of this Website agree to use such forms only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular form. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that you will not violate the law by:
- Defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publishing, posting, distributing, or disseminating any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Uploading or downloading files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or has received all necessary consents;
- Deleting any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- Falsifying the origin or source of any material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Knowingly introducing viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage, alter or destroy this Website or the operation of another's computer system, network, software, program, documentation or data contained therein;
- Knowingly accessing or attempting to access or use the City of Corvallis' computer system, computer network, or any part thereof, including this Website, for the purpose of devising or executing any scheme or artifice to defraud; obtaining money, property or services by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations or promises; or committing theft, including, but not limited to theft of proprietary information.
As a user of this Website, you agree to (as available) send and receive electronic mail, engage in conferences and chats, download and upload files, and otherwise use this Website only as permitted by these terms and conditions, any additional policies of procedures published in the Website from time to time by the City of Corvallis, and applicable law.
Through use of this Website, you acknowledge that chats, conferences, bulletin boards, discussion webs and any other such interactive or communications' forums hosted by this Website are public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that chats, posting conferences, discussion webs and other communications by other users of this Website are not endorsed by the City of Corvallis, and such communications shall not be considered to be reviewed, screened, or approved by the City of Corvallis.