Get more information about Fall and Winter Activities in the Corvallis Parks and Recreation Activity Guide!
Sign up for Fall and Winter Swimming Lessons!
Osborn Aquatic Center Features
Osborn is equipped with four fantastic pools and two large group rooms. Features include the famous Otter Beach, an Olympic size 50 meter pool and more!
- NEW! Climbing Walls: Two 16 feet tall challenging but fun climbing walls.
- Zip-Line: A long ride down a fast cable-from the High-Dive into the water.
- Basketball Hoop: Shoot some hoops in the pool.
- Warm Pool and Toys: A 91 degree small pool with fun-noodles for exercise and play.
- Diving Boards: Low-Dive and High-Dive are the standard for fun at the pool.
- Lap Swimming: Lap Lanes are always available.
- Water Slide: 158ft long, 22ft tall slide that is great fun for adults and children alike.
- Water Channel: 155ft long, and 5 ft wide river with rushing water. Great for playing and exercising!
- Splash Features: Water Cannons, Jet Geysers, Arch Jets, Tumble Buckets, Kiddies Slides, and more!
For information about prices and fees General Admission Prices or Membership Fees.
Come swim at Osborn Aquatic Center TODAY and experience all of this and more!