Take our Survey - Help us keep you informed!
The Parks and Recreation Department has developed a quick survey to help us understand how you use our facilities, and how you get information about our programs, events, business, hours, etc. We'd love to hear from you!
Spring Swimming Lessons @ Osborn Aquatic Center
Get a jump start on Summer Swimming Lessons by signing up for SPRING SWIMMING LESSONS today!
Register online or give us a call at 541-766-SWIM (7946).
NEW! Saturday Swimming Lessons
Osborn Aquatic Center is now offering Saturday Swimming lessons for Youth and Adults! Learn how to become water safe and gain confidence while being in a comfortable family environment. There will also be bilingual instructors and lesson supervisors available.
For more information or to register give us a call at 541-766-7946!
Parents' Night Out: Friday, March 14th
Drop off the kids for fun and games while you go out for a night on the town. Kids ages 3 to 6 will play games in the activity room and those 7 to 12 can go for a swim! We'll provide a team of fun counselors, games, activities and a healthy snack.
Ages: 3 - 12 (must be at least 7 to swim)
Fee: $20 single registration, $15 each with multiple registrations
Time: 6 - 11 pm
**Aquatic Class Spot Light**
- Hydro Hip Hop: Rock out to today's hits in a fast paced water exercise. Uses both shallow and deep water in spring. Moves to the channel in summer.
- Monday - Thursday: 6 - 6:45 pm
- Saturday: 11:30 - 12:15 pm
- High Intensity Aquatic Exercise Workout
- Aquatic Exercise Classes @ Osborn don't need preregistration and you can drop in for only $6.50 or buy 10 Exercise Tickets for $50!