Osborn Aquatic Center CLOSED Thursday, November 26th for Thanksgiving
(Only Open for Corvallis Turkey Trot a Fundraiser for the Family Assistance Program)
Register at www.corvallisoregon.gov
Osborn Aquatic Center MODIFIED HOURS Friday, November 27th
10:30 am Lap Swim
1 - 4 pm Open Recreation
Sign up for Fall and Winter Swimming Lessons @ Osborn Aquatic Center
Osborn Aquatic Center
Osborn is equipped with four fantastic pools and two large group rooms. Features include the famous Otter Beach, an Olympic size 50 meter pool and more!
- Zip-Line: A long ride down a fast cable-from the High-Dive into the water.
- Basketball Hoop: Shoot some hoops in the pool.
- Warm Pool and Toys: A 91 degree small pool with fun-noodles for exercise and play.
- Diving Boards: Low-Dive and High-Dive are the standard for fun at the pool.
- Lap Swimming: Lap Lanes are always available.
- Water Slide: 158ft long, 22ft tall slide that is great fun for adults and children alike.
- Water Channel: 155ft long, and 5 ft wide river with rushing water. Great for playing and exercising!
- Splash Features: Water Cannons, Jet Geysers, Arch Jets, Tumble Buckets, Kiddies Slides, and more!
For information about prices and fees General Admission Prices or Membership Fees.
Come swim at Osborn Aquatic Center TODAY and experience all of this and more!