City records are not currently centralized, but many records such as ordinances and resolutions, immediate past Council packets, Council minutes, and standing committee (Administrative, Human, and Urban Services Committees) minutes are  available through the Archives site

The City Recorder has City election and annexation files readily available. For help with those records or with finding the proper department to ask for other City records, call the City Recorder at 541-766-6901. For recorded documents, information on property owners of record, etc., contact Benton County Records at 541-766-6831.



Last updated: 1/22/2014 1:19:48 PM